Thursday 30 April 2020

My 50th Birthday so I give you Kobolds






































So freebies for all a couple of PDFs for Public Release

Just want to say thanks to my readers for being a big part of my life since 2012 when I started blogging in 2012. Appreciated all the friends, kind words and freebies....

Current Projects
-a Cthulhu Book for sandbox stuff
-refining my homebrew system
-getting some stuff on LuLu and some merch sites
-solo play testing my adventures, handy for rules and editing and I will do more of...

Paetron
-8 page adventures
-3fold flyers and dungeon zines
-shadelport and Aegypt 3folds adventure series

Reading
-lots of roman Cthulhu stuff, Cutie Honey (long time fan), 60s dc comics

Kobold Cavern
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MWLT1xXque5RHXSmDZW_W7RYg-N6h02b

Kobold Geomorphs
I cut these and keep in a coin bag in pencil case for quick tunnels
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PYisf_tQt7wMYlELuzKKMaWdyfmubpJk

Manly House - based on a Popeye cartoon and made to annoy people
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tONFYHBLnJgmZFLwfr2q32EuiYRt7bpj

My Classic Goblin Mine Zone
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3VvMT9IKhhHV0tQZFYzakY5cFk

Enjoy and thanks for your comments...
As always your feedback welcome
Any stories of my stuff being used in games always apreciated

10 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, happy birthday Mr. Tamm! You're one of the brightest spots on the whole internet. Thank you for these years of great ideas and kind words with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't ever really post comments on blogs anymore, but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate what you do. I've been following your blog since 2016 (when I first found G+) and it has been hugely inspirational to me and my own writing. Happy birthday, and thanks for all you do!

    (I'm really sorry if this got posted 3 times, feel free to delete the first 2, I couldn't tell if my adblock was keeping me from posting at all, or just not showing confirmation)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat! I'm planning to get my players enmeshed in a war between two dragons as one of their side-plots, and kobolds are the foot troops on both sides. The kobold stuff could be really useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Been using a lot of your material for some gonzo lockdown gaming and I’m so grateful for your shares over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, and thanks for the stuff. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and happy belated lockdown birthday!

    I hit the magic Bilbo-goes-on-an-adventure age last year. The best part was the look on my niece's face when I told her that I was now a half of a century old.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more