Monday 9 November 2020

Game system aids




























Trying to make some tools to help some dm tasks in my homebrew
bit of work on keeping my terms consistent
and row 3 on 1st contact - should hail be linked
bow ranges mixed up and some wrong...

The bottom grid lets me work out who probably sees who first in an encounter hopefully and
includes some range of data and light sources area and possibly gets a free action or set up an ambush if they detect an enemy first

Hoping I can make some simple easy to use and learn with and for reference
my second attempt and probably not last. Character gen version might help too. Ones for types of spell caster





1 comment:

  1. I really like the ranged weapons chart, great way for people that are more visual to understand the differences in ranges.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more