Tuesday 29 June 2021

EMO Homebrew Update






































My Current Homebrew Draft
Some bits under reconstruction 
Link Here

I'm simultaneously working on a more a4 book that bothers to explain stuff and has more detail in sidebars and this digest book will be like basic info and tables to make characters and will have incomplete basic spells eventually. Id like another hundred spells and psionics spell lists ideally for a setting.

I have considered for mortals to cap + to hit and +AC to +20 max (having more plusses would still help you in case you got penalties you might get say stabbing a guy behind you with eyes shut in a snowstorm on a greasy ship deck with a cursed sword) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more