Sunday 28 April 2024

Chagrinspire 76pg PDF on Patreon



This is up currently and grifting it here as was one of the most popular things I've done in the last few years. It will be getting some revisions over the next few days as I made a font error but I will sit on it a few days. 

Link in L-hand sidebar

I do need to work on some other projects but some 3fold dungeons on the way for ruins in the wastelands. The Exilon stuff I keep getting stumped by my own historic pedantry. 

There will be some more tables and other stuff coming including some revisions of my homebrew character classes. I'm hoping to play this the next few months. 

Im still playing marvel currently which now needs very little prep as players hunting aliens lots.

I have some job apps to make and applying to be on a live stream Star Wars so will see how that goes.

V2 out now and 84 pages

I may add in a bunch of stuff from my Weird War One book from a few years ago like the haunting tables for tunnels and no mans land.

Thinking a squadron of dragons vs gnome biplanes could happen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more