Monday 31 October 2022

EMO ZIne 13 Grows Up



My Patreon has for the last year has done a 12-page-ish digest zine of new adventures and campaign material and a 3 fold flyer adventure each month and some drafts of works in production for upper tiers. 

As of 13 the format is changing to A4 and is currently over 100 pages and will drop soon. The new format will be compiling past tables by theme. The current work features my Auldwood setting. The next will be Exilon. In part these comps will be used to finish off larger works. I will probably stop writing adventures for a but will include some lairs in future and hope to finish off some volumes of 3-fold adventures.

I do appreciate feedback and requests as ever and haven't had much comments on anything I've done in 6 weeks. Comments help me keep motivated and I like having inspirational reports on how my work is used. The more feedback I get the more stuff I make. Patreon support is wonderful but Feedback is more useful. About 10% of my Patreons use polls which is something.

I may well be starting to play some BX dnd or a clone as I wind up my cosmonauts. Me regular D&D game is struggling to make meetups happen but it is that time of year when this gets worse.

I tried and failed to get a LuLu book up and printable. Which is sad as I worked and did this for 3 newspapers.

Hope you all had a horror-filled Halloween of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more