Tuesday 9 April 2019

Ten 3folds Finished



8 days mostly offline
Made ten of these now and a setting for them.
Feels a bit more productive than blogging.

Will edit and sell online eventually but the first one will be freebie.
It's on my Patreon now as a preview but un edited.
Will probably do $1 each or a bundle for all ten plus setting map.

Thinking of making next set in adjacent area or do a set based in my Exilon setting. Probably this set based in continent under my exile island one. Thinking of more civilized place with a town or evil hellhole land or coastal are like my Sour hill district done a few years back.

It's easier doing work like this offline and they have been lots of fun. Missing G+

4 comments:

  1. How do you make these? It's a great format, and I'd like to try my incompetent hand at them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im using photoshop cs3 but you could use gimp or free cheaper stuff. a4 divides into 3 99mm panels as if thats how a4 war designed but a4 also fits in fruit crates and other standard packaging

      i might try and do some cut and pase and photocopy ones later

      Delete
  2. $1 each seems very reasonable. I for one would probably be inclined towards a bundle; especially with a master map or whatnot.
    A series all connected to the same area would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more