Saturday 13 June 2020

Pointcrawl Campagn Plans



So have done charts like this before but thought of playing with shaped boxes for a point crawl campaign. So I just they and plan adventure from meeting to outcome with boxes representing travel, dungeons, rest points and other things. One problem of too much choice is unused stuff but you can have reasons to visit some side quests or other paths. A surviving villain might run away to a missed area or some item or side quest or needy person can redirect party even after victory. Anyway, just a thought I will play with and might try this out for current campaign arc. Suggestions for box types are welcome...

I might try printing these up on cards with a list of some possible examples for each to try using as a generator for stories. Possible d4-1 paths from any box or just be arbitrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome feedback but not spambots
Good feedback and suggestions inspire me to write more